Cooks provide high-quality, best-in-class, culinary offerings to delight our guests. Our Cooks are responsible for prepping, cooking and presenting our guests with delicious food that has been made to order with loving care.
We take pride in our kitchen, our recipes and our high standards. Consistency is of utmost importance. We want our guests to have the exact same meal - the same textures and the same flavors - no matter which location they visit.
Our kitchens are the most hygienic and organized you’ll find anywhere. And our teams bring passion, creativity to work every day!
We offer great benefits which include health, medical, dental, vision, education benefits with discounts to a network of colleges, matching 401k/retirement plan, and fulltime associates accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation a year.
• Ability to perform simple math calculations and follow directions for equipment and recipe production
• Ability to speak and listen to Associates and Chef’s for cooking instructions
• Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
• Ability to stoop and bend
• Ability to work in high-temperature conditions (up to 100 degrees) for extended periods of time
• Hand coordination and dexterity for rapid production
• Flexibility to work several different stations (Grill, Pantry, Fry, Prep, Flattop, Sauté)
• Keep your station stocked, prepared, and clean
• Work as a team in a fast-paced environment
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.